Choosing the right glove for you is not an easy task as it seems to be. It needs a lot of the factors to be considered while shopping for the gloves. There are many kinds of gloves available in the market but all of them are not suitable for you. The quality standards are hard to maintain by the local dealers. The SmartMMA is a leading glove manufacturing company that gives you quality gloves. The gloves manufactured by them are more durable and do not easily wear and tear. There are various kinds of gloves available in the market like:
- Training gloves: These are the lighter ones. Trainers usually use these kinds of gloves while giving sessions to the trainees. They are also used by the professionals for the mitts practice.
- Bag gloves: These are used for punching bags. These are the padded gloves which are used for hitting the bags. No matter whether it’s heavy or light you can hit in any manner but the padding in these gloves will protect your hands.
- Sparring gloves: These are usually heavyweight gloves that are basically used for sparring with your partner. It protects you from getting any serious injuries.
There are many factors that you must pay attention to while shopping for the gloves. Some of them are given here:
The glove material is an important factor to be considered while buying the gloves. One should pay special attention to the material of which gloves are made up of. There are varieties of materials for making the gloves:
- Vinyl gloves: the vinyl gloves are the cheapest gloves. These are the best for the beginners as in the training period they do not need to spend much on the gloves.
- Polyurethane leather: these are the most durable ones and look like the natural leather but they are not exactly made up of the leather.
- Genuine leather: these are the high-quality gloves that actually fit into your hands perfectly. They are the expensive ones but they are the best for boxing than others.
Glove size and weight:
While looking for the gloves, you must go for the following weights: 12oz, 14oz and 16oz gloves. There are both, light and the heavyweight gloves available in the market but these are medium ones that are mostly used by the boxers. These three are widely used by the trainers and the trainees at the gym. You must check the weight that you can wear and then buy accordingly.
The glove closure or the Velcro is required for your gloves to perfectly tighten your gloves to the hands. People usually do not pay much attention to the Velcro of the gloves but they play an important role. You should be carefully checking the Velcro of the gloves and make sure that they are a perfect fit for your hands. Quality gloves always have a good Velcro that actually keeps your gloves perfectly fitted onto your hands.